Objectives and competences
Master's Degree in Business Innovation and Project Management
On-site: 1 year
Online: 1,5 - 3 years
Objetves and Competences
This Masters degree will enable students to:
- Ensure excellence in the organisation's project management to implement changes, and new products and services, achieving the outcomes within optimum time and cost constraints.
- Promote the permanent identification of new opportunities for the organisation.
- Promote innovation and the development of new business activities through the promotion of a culture of innovation and an understanding of the processes and activities related to the development of business plans.
- Define the specifications of a logistical project or improvement in any of the sub-processes of the supply chain and roll-out their implementation.
- Develop leadership capabilities, adopting a responsible ethical perspective, putting together all the management and organisational skills and competences necessary for this.
In addition, this Masters degree provides a level of knowledge equivalent to level 3 of MECES (Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education)