Master's Degree in Business Innovation and Project Management
On-site: 1 year
Online: 1,5 - 3 years
- Virtual secretart.
- Sports service.
- Dining hall: All the Campuses of Mondragon Universtiy have a dining hall and a cafeteria where students can eat every day at low prices, without having to leave their place of study.
SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
Students with any kind of disability that require special educational needs arising from their disability, will have the support of a advisory panel that will evaluate the need for any possible curriculum adaptations, timetables or alternative studies. The advisory panel is composed of:
- The doctor of the institution
- The technical officer responsible for the prevention of occupational risks
- he director responsible for the prevention of occupational hazards and environment
- The degree coordinator
- A PAS academic service technician
- Guidance service : made up of degree coordinators and the teaching team for the semester.
- Academic services:
- Enrollment and registration
- Applications for scholarships and study grants
- Certificates, records and degree presentation
- Capturing and allocating degree and masters degree work
- Managing national and international mobility
- Managing PhDs
- Virtual Campus: The Moodle platform allows the opportunity, through interaction between teacher and student, to apply greater flexibility to some of the teaching-learning activities.
- Services to manage and maintain computer equipment.
- Hours of use of facilities: if any student wishes to use the facilities outside normal hours, the following options are available, subject to prior request:
- Monday to Thursday 24 hours
- Friday: 00.00 until 23:00
- Holidays: from 08:00 to 18:00
- Common rooms: there are several common rooms with basic kitchens for use on a self-service basis.