Itinerario doble diploma internacional - EIT Manufacturing
Itinerary double international diploma - EIT Manufacturing
Mondragon Unibertsitatea offers you the opportunity of enrolling in the EIT Manufacturing Master’s programme through the Robotics and Control System Master (specializing in Autonomous Systems). This alternative is provided by EIT Manufacturing is an Innovation Community within the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) - that connects the leading manufacturing actors in Europe. Fueled by a strong interdisciplinary and trusted community, we will add unique value to European products, processes, services – and inspire the creation of globally competitive and sustainable manufacturing. Mondragon Unibertsitatea and MONDRAGON Corporation are members of this group of world-class stakeholders that includes 74 leading partners from business, education and research.
Within the master´s degree programmes organised jointly with EIT Manufacturing, Mondragon Unibertsitatea imparts the People and Robots for Sustainable Work programme in partnership with Technische Universität Wien (Austria) and with University of Tartu (Estonia).
This means that the participants in this program must complete two semesters in Mondragon Unibertsitatea and another two in either of the associated universities.
What does the EIT Manufacturing Master’s offer?
The EIT-M Master’s Programme offers mobility, mentorship, networking, innovation & entrepreneurship, and business modules. EIT-M Master’s graduates will generate start-ups or innovate within manufacturing companies and ecosystem, contributing to European competitiveness, environmental sustainability and to the creation of new quality jobs.
The master´s degree organized by EIT Manufacturing offers five programmes:
- People and Robots for Sustainable Work (offered at Mondragon Unibertsitatea)
- Additive Manufacture for Full Flexibility
- Zero-Defect Manufacture for a Circular Economy
- Platforms for digitalized value networks
- Data Science and AI for Competitive Manufacturing
SCHOLARSHIPS & MOBILITY GRANTS
EIT Manufacturing offers mobility grants for studentsas well as the possibility of obtaining a scholarships.
Applications for the 2023/24 academic year finalizes on the 31st of March of 2023. The application must be made on the EIT Manufacturing platform (EIT Manufacturing is responsable for the candidate selection process)
DIPLOMAS PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
Two Master degrees issued by Mondragon Unibertsitatea Master's Degree in Robotics and Control Systems (specializing in Autonomous Systems) and by the asociated university, respectively.
An EIT Label Certificate
Beyond academics, what are the benefits of this program?
- Excellent training for professional life: having gone through a process of adaptation to a new culture facilitates integration into new jobs.
- Greater opportunities to join international companies.
- The opportunity to practice languages: improve your English or learn the local language (German or Estonian).
What are the requirements for the EIT Label Certificate?
- Follow one of the 4 tracks (with international mobility)
- Take part in the Innovation & Entrepreneurship courses (in particular the summer school)
- Succesfully complete an internship in industry
Information and Contact
Should you need any further detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact Irati Markuerkiaga Olabe.