Objectives and competences
Master Degree in Data Analysis, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
Objetives y competences
The main objective of this Master's degree is to provide training on managing and executing projects in the field of data analysis, cybersecurity and/or development and operations, integrating technologies and tools at the forefront of knowledge. For this purpose, students will be trained in:
- Knowing, understanding and selecting the fundamentals of machine learning.
- Designing, developing and implementing pre-processing and data modelling techniques to predict, classify and group them, being able to interpret and validate the models created for the extraction of knowledge.
- Designing, developing and implementing the process of data ingestion, storage and parallel processing.
- Designing, developing and implementing an advanced data analysis process to respond to the nature of the data and the objective of the task to be executed.
- Designing, developing and implementing the model of data representation according to their nature and interpreting them to extract knowledge.
- Recognising the main computer threats and vulnerabilities and designing, developing and implementing existing security countermeasures at the level of infrastructures and networks to address them.
- Defining, designing and conducting offensive security audits on target networks and infrastructure, exploiting existing vulnerabilities, so that it can identify different attack vectors.
- Auditing software, using tools that allow the search for security vulnerabilities and being able to support the development of more secure software.
- Understanding existing legislation and regulations on cybersecurity and verifying the compliance of the system with respect to them.
- Defining, designing and implementing scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address existing problems and accelerating the deployment of different applications.
- Designing and automating the test management processes, changes, deployment and updates of business solutions while optimising the software life cycle.
- Developing scalable and flexible software using advanced software architectures.
- Using computer tools to address complex problems of data analysis, cybersecurity and/or development and operations. Carrying out complex engineering projects.
- Applying computer techniques of data analysis, cybersecurity and/or development and operations to new fields of application while considering commercial and industrial barriers.
On the other hand, the learning results achieved in this Master's degree are adapted to Level 3 of the MECES (Spanish Framework of Qualifications for Higher Education).