- Do you always intend to adopt healthy habits, but never find the right time?
- Do you have a healthy lifestyle, but feel you need some new tips and technical training?
The purpose of the workshops is to create awareness and receive training on the topic. The personalised counselling, given by experts, will help you to define objectives for eating and an active life and to work on motivation. In addition, you will be able to track your achievements, using an application.
The Health Programme is divided into 3 stages, and it is essential to follow the whole programme.
There will be a limited number of groups so, if you are interested, we recommend that you enrol before the 30 of October.
Because your health is worth it!
- Prevention of cardiovascular risks - November 6 - Morning - 2 hours (between 11 a.m. and 15 p.m.)
- Jan eta Izan : keep a healthy diet - November 20 - Morning - 2 hours (between 11 a.m. and 15 p.m.)
- Taking care of your back - December 3 - Morning - 2 hours (between 11 a.m. and 15 p.m.)
- Taking care of your back - December 4 - Morning - 2 hours (between 11 a.m. and 15 p.m.)
PREVENTION OF CARDIOVASCULAR RISKS
- What is a healthy, active lifestyle?
- Am I an active person?
- The dangers of a static working day and a sedentary lifestyle.
- The benefits of an active lifestyle at work and in your spare time.
- Tools for an active lifestyle: new technologies.
Jan eta Izan: keep a healthy diet
"Eating and being" are theoretical and practical workshops on food, nutrition and well-being.
Adapted to the situation we are living through and to current needs. We address, analyse and adapt topics related to food, health and nutrition.
The aim is to raise awareness of the importance of nutrition to our health. In this way, we can introduce nutritional aspects into our daily lives in a practical and appropriate manner.
We will also be addressing issues related to conscious eating and nutrition. This will help us to establish a positive relationship with food and with our body, so that we can enjoy food in a healthy and sustainable way.
Each person, according to his or her daily rhythms and environment, will receive the necessary tools for their health care.
The foundations for a healthy diet:
- Balanced diet: the importance of calorie balance
- Adapted to each person
- The Importance of eating 4-5 meals
- Healthy packed lunch at work
- Vegetables and fruit, potatoes and cereals, protein foods, oil and fats, water and salt.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR BACK
- The spinal column: anatomy, physiology and bio-mechanical concepts.
- Risk factors for the spine: rules for self-protection.
- Practical section: Compensation activities.
Indicators relating to the physical activity of the workers in the training carried out will be compiled. In addition, the level of physical activity and habits will be measured through various questionnaires.
By analysing this data, we propose to carry out an initial evaluation:
- Analysis of anthropometric and biochemical data. Atherogenic risk assessment.
- Analysis of impedanceometry data.
- Evaluation of the eating habits questionnaire.
- Functional back diagnosis.
The indicators will certainly let us know our physical condition, in order to propose the activities to be carried out in the following months, giving us the opportunity to monitor them.
An specialist from Athlon will conduct an interview with each of the participants from MGEP. In this interview and using a questionnaire, data related to physical activity and health will be collected, in order to calculate your level of physical fitness.
Then, using the data collected, a personalised consultation adapted to the needs and characteristics of each participant will take place. To achieve this, you will be able to liaise with the physical education specialist via email, hangout or telephone. This will motivate you and allow you to have an appropriate follow-up.
In addition to the experience of the Athlon team, we also have support from Amaia Diaz de Monasterioguren, an expert nutritionist who can help us to maintain a healthy
During this assessment (from December to June) you will also have the opportunity to use an application-based platform with new technologies which:
- Provides healthy challenges.
- Monitors your physical activity.
- Allows individual progress to be analysed.
- Provides healthy recipes and health-related texts.