Registration and enrolment
PhD Programme in Mechanical Engineering and Electricity
Full-time: 3 years (possibility of extending in 2 years).
Part-time: 5 years (possibility of extending in 3 years).
Spanish, Basque, English
Students can apply for admission to the doctoral program by completing the procedure of enrollment and registration.
When to register?
- Normal period: from 15 Abril to 3 May 2019.
- Extended period:from 15 May to 4 September 2019.
Where to register?
- Online registration.
- On-site in the Faculty of Engineering of Mondragon Unibertsitatea
It is essential that you attached your ID (ie Passport).
Additional documentation to submit after register
Academic Certificate certifying the courses already undertaken and the Curriculum Vitae. Please send to Amaia Cuesta Zubia (email@example.com).
The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the degree that has been registered.
- Early deadline: From 8 to 12 Jul 2019.
- Extended deadline: From 7 Oct to 11 Sep 2019.
- Students with previous studies obtained in EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities.
- Photocopy of ID or equivalent (IN FORCE).
- 1 Photo.
- Official academic certification of the studies that provide admittance.
- Certified photocopy of the degree or photocopy of the application that provides admittance to the course.
- Students with previous studies obtained in non-EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities.
- All the documentation listed above required for studies obtained at EHEA Universities, and additionally:
- Certificate that the prior degree or title entitles the holder to access to a doctorate in the country in which it was issued. This document, together with documents 3 and 4 must be authorised through diplomatic channels.