Registration and enrolment
PhD Programme in Applied Engineering
Full-time: 3 years (possibility of extending in 2 years).
Part-time: 5 years (possibility of extending in 3 years).
Spanish, Basque, English
Students can apply for admission to the doctoral program by completing the procedure of enrollment and registration.
When to register?
- Normal period: from 11 May to 22 May 2020.
- Extended period:from 8 June to 7 September 2020.
Where to register?
- Online registration.
- On-site in the Faculty of Engineering of Mondragon Unibertsitatea
It is essential that you attached your ID (ie Passport).
Additional documentation to submit after register
Academic Certificate certifying the courses already undertaken and the Curriculum Vitae. Please send to Amaia Cuesta Zubia (email@example.com).
The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the degree that has been registered.
- Early deadline: From 9 to 16 July 2020.
- Extended deadline: From 8 to 15 October 2020.
- Students with previous studies obtained in EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities.
- Photocopy of ID or equivalent (IN FORCE).
- 1 Photo.
- Official academic certification of the studies that provide admittance.
- Certified photocopy of the degree or photocopy of the application that provides admittance to the course.
- Students with previous studies obtained in non-EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities.
- All the documentation listed above required for studies obtained at EHEA Universities, and additionally:
- Certificate that the prior degree or title entitles the holder to access to a doctorate in the country in which it was issued. This document, together with documents 3 and 4 must be authorised through diplomatic channels.