Registration and enrolment
Students can apply for admission to the doctoral program by completing the procedure of enrollment and registration.
When to register?
- Normal period: from 4 May to 12 May 2023.
- Extended period: from 7 June to 5 September 2023.
Where to register?
It is essential that you attached your ID (ie Passport).
Additional documentation to submit after register
After validating the registration, students will receive an email with the next steps to follow.
They will access a form where they will have to attach the Academic Certification accrediting the studies already undertaken, the Curriculum Vitae and their English certificate (if they are in possession of one)
The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the Doctoral Program.
- Early deadline: From 11 to 18 July 2023.
- Extended deadline: From 10 to 17 October 2023.
- Students with previous studies obtained in EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities.
- Photocopy of ID or equivalent (IN FORCE).
- 1 Photo.
- Official academic certification of the studies that provide admittance.
- Certified photocopy of the degree or photocopy of the application that provides admittance to the course.
- Students with previous studies obtained in non-EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities.
- All the documentation listed above required for studies obtained at EHEA Universities, and additionally:
- Certificate that the prior degree or title entitles the holder to access to a doctorate in the country in which it was issued. This document, together with documents 3 and 4 must be authorised through diplomatic channels.