Registration and enrolment
PhD Programme in Applied Engineering
Full-time: 3 years (possibility of extending in 2 years).
Part-time: 5 years (possibility of extending in 3 years).
Spanish, Basque, English
Students can apply for admission to the doctoral program by completing the procedure of enrollment and registration.
When to register?
- Normal period: from 4 May to 13 May 2022.
- Extended period:from 8 June to 5 September 2022.
Where to register?
It is essential that you attached your ID (ie Passport).
Additional documentation to submit after register
After validating the registration, students will receive an email with the next steps to follow.
They will access a form where they will have to attach the Academic Certification accrediting the studies already undertaken, the Curriculum Vitae and their English certificate (if they are in possession of one)
The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the Doctoral Program.
- Early deadline: From 13 to 20 July 2022.
- Extended deadline: From 12 to 19 October 2022.
- Students with previous studies obtained in EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities.
- Photocopy of ID or equivalent (IN FORCE).
- 1 Photo.
- Official academic certification of the studies that provide admittance.
- Certified photocopy of the degree or photocopy of the application that provides admittance to the course.
- Students with previous studies obtained in non-EHEA (European Higher Education Area) Universities.
- All the documentation listed above required for studies obtained at EHEA Universities, and additionally:
- Certificate that the prior degree or title entitles the holder to access to a doctorate in the country in which it was issued. This document, together with documents 3 and 4 must be authorised through diplomatic channels.