The Faculty of Humanities and Education provides students with a number of services and infrastructures to support their experience.
- Virtual Secretary.
- Sports Service.
- Dining hall: All the Campuses of Mondragon Universtiy have a dining hall and a cafeteria where students can eat every day at low prices, without having to leave their place of study.
- KoNet. Aplicación móvil gratuita de Mondragon Unibertsitatea, a través de la cual se accede a los servicios, recursos e información de la Universidad mediante el móvil o Tablet.
TEACHING & LEARNING SERVICES
- Orientation: conducted by degree coordinators and the team of professors for the semester in question.
- Academic services:
- Registration and enrollment.
- Applications for grants and scholarships.
- Certificates, student records, graduation.
- Establish and assign work at the Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- Arrangements for and management of national and international mobility.
- Arrangements for and management of Doctorate.
- Virtual campus: through interactivity between professor and student, the Moodle platform allows greater flexibility in some teaching and learning activities.
- Copy center.
- Management and maintenance of computer equipment.