ECTS credits by sport activitties
ECTS credits in the studies of Degree
Royal Decree 861 of July 2, 2010 provides that in the studies of Degree the student can be recognized 6 ECTS for their participation in the events and extracurricular activities organized by the University. Such acts and activities may be of various kinds:
- Student Representation Activities
- Sport activities
- Cultural activities of the University
- Solidarity and cooperation activities
"8. In accordance with article 46.2.i of Organic Law 6/2001, December 21, Universities, students will be able to obtain academic recognition in credits for participation in university cultural, sports, student representation, solidarity and cooperation activities. For the purposes of the foregoing, the curriculum shall contemplate the possibility for students to obtain a recognition of at least 6 credits over the total of said curriculum for participation in said activities. "
For this reason, each faculty has its internal regulations for the validation of ECTS credits, ask it in the academic secretariat of your faculty.
As a general rule, the sports service has the following rules to offer the credits:
- 10-hour courses: 0.5 credits
- Internal Championships: 0.5 credits
- External Championships representing the university: Championships 1 days 0.5 ECTS. Championships two days or more 1 ECTS.
- Student / sports partner: 0.5 ECTS
ECTS may be accumulated annually when activities are not repeated.