Master Official Degree
Development of Methodological Innovation Projects in Educational Institutions (Berrimet)
1 or 2 years
Basque or Spanish
The organisation of the teaching-learning process is based on the principles of the educational model of Mondragon University, which we can summarise as follows:
- To promote significant learning , by linking learning based on previous experience with professional reality.
- To develop autonomous learning and student responsibility.
- To enable learning within teams.
- To connect theory and professional practice.
- To mutually connect the teaching of different subjects.
- The focus of learning is the student, and the student's learning project will define the training timetable.
Functional and significant learning through the following methodological strategies: analysis of cases, analysis and reflection about specific situations, research and discussion of information and other methodologies based on projects.
Each ECTS requires 25 hours of work by students.
- Responsibility and autonomy of the student: the student as the focus of learning. The projects selected by the students themselves will define their learning path.
- Technical and transversal competences: to be developed by the student (participation, innovation, commitment by social transformation).
- Functional and significant learning.
The mode is 100% online. However, it enhances face to face relationships, both with teachers and with colleagues. For this, we use Web 2.0 resources, and online synchronous classrooms. Being online offers the following advantages: becoming involved in computer networking and the teaching group at the time, place and pace of one's choice.