Development of Methodological Innovation Projects in Educational Institutions
ATENTTION!! FROM THE 2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR ONWARDS, THIS MASTER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR NEW STUDENTS
The main objective of the degree is to train professionals who will guide and drive improvements in training-learning especially in schools and, more generally, in education centres. To achieve this, we are trying to create and manage projects aimed at didactic-methodological innovation, reflecting on the current needs in the world of education, conceptualising new strategies and resources for intervention, channelling actions that put into practice innovative proposals and evaluating the results.
Aimed at professionals in different educational institutions: schools, educational administration, and other bodies dedicated to education, who work to promote, design and manage innovation projects in varying roles.
Learning process centered on personal projects
Professional profile focused on innovation
Active and wide-ranging methodologies
Individualized follow-up and tutoring
Our goal is for our students to achieve the following professional profile:
- Involved in the creation of didactic resources.
- Design innovative teaching proposals.
- Identify and develop new areas in the field of education.
- Be involved in the identification of training needs associated with methodological changes.
- Design evaluation proposals associated with methodological changes.
- Design and implement projects related to Learning Innovation.
Students who choose the research track, in addition to developing the above profile, will also be able to carry out specific research that provides access to the Educational Innovation and Intervention PhD programme.