The Faculty of Humanities and Education provides students with a number of services and infrastructures to support their experience.
- Virtual Secretary: so you can do all your paperwork online.
- Library: books, magazines, videos, study rooms.
- Sports Service: gym, outings, Courses and competitions.
- Dining Room: breakfasts, bar snacks, sandwiches, daily set menus.
- KoNet: check your grades and much more from your cell phone.
- Virtual Campus: E-learning platform for support during your academic year.
- Psychological Care Service (APZ): Preventive service.
- Diversity Attention Service: Support staff, adaptation of studies.
- Teaching support: Orientation, photocopies, computers, etc.
- Orientation: conducted by degree coordinators and the team of professors for the semester in question.
- Academic services:
- Registration and enrollment.
- Applications for grants and scholarships.
- Certificates, student records, graduation.
- Establish and assign work at the Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- Arrangements for and management of national and international mobility.
- Arrangements for and management of Doctorate.
- To pick up your official university degree, you must:
- Virtual campus: through interactivity between professor and student, the Moodle platform allows greater flexibility in some teaching and learning activities.
- Copy center.
- Management and maintenance of computer equipment.