Objectives and competences
Master Official Degree
Development of Methodological Innovation Projects in Educational Institutions (Berrimet)
1 or 2 years
Basque or Spanish
The general aim of the “Masters degree in Development and Management of Methodological Didactic Innovation Projects in educational institutions” is to prepare professionals to be able to create and manage methodological didactic innovation projects, based on reflection about the needs and opportunities of an educational setting, conceptualization of new resources and intervention strategies, implementation plans for new proposals and the evaluation of results.
In regard to the working areas studied, specialists in Development and Management of Methodological Didactic Innovation Projects in educational institutions will do their work in various educational institutions: schools, educational organizations, educational administration, or other institutions working in education and, concurrently, will stimulate and manage change within their areas of responsibility, concentrating their efforts in the areas of management, coordination, teaching and guidance.
- Manage training-learning programmes, while always looking to continuous improvement:
- Design and manage new curricular content.
- Coordinate, observe and evaluate the development of the curriculum.
- Design and manage new educational scenarios.
- Design and manage innovative didactic proposals.
- Motivate teachers, stimulating their initiative and openness to innovation.
- Design value proposals in accordance with methodological change.
- Promote and manage actions for the professional development of teachers:
- Allow space for the teachers to analyse and work through issues linked with the improvement of teaching.
- Identify educational needs linked with methodological change.
- Design and implement educational actions to improve the practice of teaching.
- Promote and manage actions to improve educational organizations:
- Implement actions that help develop the culture of team working.
- Develop structures designed to resolve problems and improve decision-making in the team.
- Develop educational proposals involving different educational stakeholders, such as the family, teachers and others.
- Design and develop learning communities from the perspective of organisations that learn.
- Promote actions that encourage the creation and development of networks with other educational institutions.