Registration and enrolment
Engineering Graduate in Eco-technology in Industrial Processes
Basque, Spanish, English
When to register?
- Normal period: from 04-11-2019 to 16-06-2020.
- Extended period: from 29-06-2020 to 13-07-2020 (in cases of degrees with vacancies).
Where to register?
- Online registration.
- In person, at any of the Mondragon Unibertsitatea faculties. Time: 8:30 - 12:00 / 14:30 - 17:30.
It is essential to attach a copy of your ID document.
The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the degree that has been registered.
Enrolment dates for course 2020/2021 and it will be carried out exclusively online:
- ORDINARY CALL: from 29th until 3rd of July
- EXTRAORDINARY CALL: from 21th until 22nd of July (depending on vacancy)
Those who have not been admitted on a particular course, may indicate their interest in it, by notifying by email or telephone, in ordes to be taken into account again if there are still vacancies and we will proceed with a 2nd student selection phase in July and September.
There will be a second deadline for registration from 1st Juny to 20th July, in the case of those courses with vacancies. Those admitted in September will be informed of the enrolment dates personally.
Those who have completed registration in the regular period will have priority over those who have done so in September.
The deadline for registration at Biteri Hall of Residence coincides in all cases with the course enrolment deadline.
Enrolled ECTS credits
|Bachelor's Degree in Eco-technology in Industrial Processes Engineering||15 ECTS||60 ECTS|
|ID (if it has been renewed in the last academic year)||x|
|(**) Documentation indicating the SSN (Social Security Number)|
Note (*): Direct debit document (SEPA)
Information for new Students
These are the minimum recommended characteristics if you are going to purchase a new laptop:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 processor or higher
- Minimum 8 GB of RAM
- 256 GB hard disk (SSD recommended)
- Graphic card with 1 GB of dedicated memory or higher
- 15.6 inch screen.
- Minimum guarantee of 3 years recommended.
If you already have a laptop do not worry, depending on its characteristics it may be valid. You can confirm this at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.