Registration and enrolment
Engineering Graduate in Eco-technology in Industrial Processes
Basque, Spanish, English
Registration and enrolment
Before starting the degree in Industrial Design Engineering and Product Development you must complete a process.
We open the doors of the Higher Polytechnic School. We are waiting for you to inform you in detail about the degree and its professional opportunities, as well as about the University and its facilities.
In the case of qualifications with vacant places, extraordinary dates will be announced.
Depending on vacancy...
- In any case, the enrolment should be formalised by the the interested student.
- At the time of registration, the student should have a personal email account and a mobile phone number, in order submit the required documents electronically.
- We recommend the student of legal age be the holder or co-holder of the account or passbook that will be used for the payment of the tuition fees.
- All documents scanned in PDF format should be available at the time of enrolment.
|Documentation required for enrolment||Degree, New||Degree, Veterans|
|ID (if it has been renewed in the last academic year)||x|
|1 photo (card size)||x|
|(*) Direct debit document (SEPA) - This document will be automatically generated in the self-enrollment application||x||x|
|(**) Documentation indicating the SSN (Social Security Number)||x (aurreko ikasturteetan ez baduzu praktikarik egin)|
|Photocopy of valid proof of large family||x||x|
|Baccalaureate Honour Enrolment Certificate (where applicable)||x|
|Photocopy of the Osakidetza card (in the event of residing in the Biteri Hall of Residence).||x||x|
Note (*): Direct debit document (SEPA)
Enrolled ECTS credits
Eco-technology in Industrial Processes Engineering
|15 ECTS||60 ECTS|
Requirements for studying Industrial Organisation Engineering
- I fight for a cleaner and greener world
- I am skilled in handling new technologies
- I am attracted to everything related to ecology applied to the industry
- I am good at maths and physics
- I organise my ideas well before making decisions
- I like to work in a group in order to achieve a common goal.
Do you identify with these statements? This degree is the ideal option for you.
Asignaturas del Grado
- Materials science
- Simulation of multiphysical processes
- Environmental optimisation of processes
- Lifecycle analysis
- Electronics and instrumentation
- Power generation systems
- Treatment technologies
Information for new Students
These are the minimum recommended characteristics if you are going to purchase a new laptop:
- Windows 10 64 bit.
- Intel Core i5 processor or higher.
- Minimum 8 GB of RAM.
- 256 GB hard disk (SSD recommended).
- Graphic card with 1 GB of dedicated memory or higher.
- 15.6 inch screen.
- Minimum guarantee of 3 years recommended.
If you already have a laptop do not worry, depending on its characteristics it may be valid. You can confirm this at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org