Fees, grants and scholarships
Learning Facilitation and Innovation (Lit)
Spanish or Basque (+ English)
Online + Face to face
The price for the Master’s degree for the 2021-2022 academic year is €9,500 (90 ECTS).
- 1st year: 64 ECTS: 6.755,55 €
- 2nd year: 26 ECTS: 2.744,45 €
Companies and institutions will enjoy a 20% discount on the reference price beginning with their second official registration. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to take advantage of discounts offered by the State Foundation for Employment Training (FUNDAE, Fundación Estatal para la Formación en el Empleo).
Payment is to be made in three installments: upon registration, in January, and in March.
Grants and scholarships
- For students from the Basque Autonomous Community
- General Scholarship (Basque Government).
- Scholarship for carrying out university-level or other upper-level studies.
- Scholarship for academic excellence awarded to students with a record of high performance.
- Government-regulated financial aid (by agreement between the Basque Government and Mondragon University).
- For students who are not from the Basque Autonomous Community
- General Scholarship (Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport).
Financial aid offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Education
- Financial aid for large families.
- Financial aid for victims of gender-based violence.
- Financial aid for victims of terrorism.
- Opportunity for scholarship holders to work in different fields within the School. Studies outside the curriculum.
Financil aid for study abroad
- Financial aid for study abroad.
- Complementary assistance for study abroad.
Other financing opportunities
- Loans from the Laboral Kutxa to complete studies. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opportunity for Mondragon University students to work at the Alecop cooperative. email@example.com