Registration and enrolment
Master Degree in Strategic Design of Products and Services
When to Register
- Normal period: from 2-12-2019 until 19-06-2020
- Extended period: from 22-06-2020 to 4-09-2020
It is essential to attach a copy of your ID document (ie Passport)
Where to Register
- Online registration
- On-site in any of the faculties of Mondragon University. Opening hours: 8:30 - 12:00 / 14:30 - 17:30
The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the degree that has been registered.
Enrolment dates for course 2020/2021and it will be carried out exclusively online:
- ORDINARY CALL: from 13th until 15th of July
- EXTRAORDINARY CALL: from 16th of July until 11th of September (depending on vacancy)
The deadline for registration at Biteri Hall of Residence coincides in all cases with the course enrolment deadline
Enrolled ECTS credits
|Master's Degree in Strategic Product and Service Design||20 ECTS||72 ECTS|
|(if in previous courses you have not done an internship)||(f in previous courses you have not done an internship)|
Note (*): Direct debit document (SEPA)
- If the student is the holder or co-holder of the account, he/she will digitally sign the authorization for payment in the self-enrollment application.
- If the student is not the holder or co-holder of the account, the personal and bank details of the account holder will be requested and the account holder must digitally sign the authorization for payment in the application for self-registration and the document will be automatically registered.
Note (**): Documentation indicating the SSN (Social Security Number)
- Normally this number (and the document in which it appears) is provided to the students in previous stages (Compulsory Secondary Education 'ESO' or Bachillerato). However, in case of loos or not having this document, the interested part must go personally to a Social Security Office with his/her ID and request it.
Information for new Students
These are the minimum recommended characteristics if you are going to purchase a new laptop:
- Windows 10 64 bit.
- Intel Core i5 processor or higher.
- Minimum 8 GB of RAM.
- 256 GB hard disk (SSD recommended).
- Graphic card with 1 GB of dedicated memory or higher.
- 15.6 inch screen.
- Minimum guarantee of 3 years recommended.
If you already have a laptop do not worry, depending on its characteristics it may be valid. You can confirm this at the following email address: email@example.com