Mondragon Unibertsitatea offers and advanced education based on its own learning methodology:
- Dual itinerary.
- 2 days at the University and 2,5 days with paid internship at industrial companies. The third semester is carried out completely at a company.
- Active methodologies, based on multi-disciplinary projects (Project Based Learning).
- Continuous evaluation.
- Final project in companies and cutting-edge technology centers.
- Bilingual model.
- Autonomous learning.
- Active involvement with research groups.
- Visits to reference companies and technological centers.
If you want to know an example of practical learning linked to the needs of a company, learn about the chARmER project, a research and transfer project involving a master's student and a student from the doctoral program.