Registration and enrolement
Master Degree in Data Analysis, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
When to Register
- Normal period: from 1-12-2020 until 21-06-2021
- Extended period: from 23-06-2021 to 3-09-2021
It is essential to attach a copy of your ID document (ie Passport)
Where to Register
- Online registration
- On-site in any of the faculties of Mondragon University. Opening hours: 8:30 - 12:00 / 14:30 - 17:30
The enrollment will be made once the student has been admitted to the degree that has been registered.
Enrolment dates for course 2021/2022 and it will be carried out exclusively online:
- ORDINARY CALL: from 13th until 16th of July 2021
- EXTRAORDINARY CALL: from 19th of July until 10th of September 2021 (depending on vacancy)
The deadline for registration at Biteri Hall of Residence coincides in all cases with the course enrolment deadline
Enrolled ECTS credits
|Master's Degree in Data Analysis, Cybersecurity, and Development and Operations||18 ECTS||60 ECTS|
|ID (if it has been renewed in the last academic year)||x|
|(**) Documentation indicating the SSN (Social Security Number)|
Note (*): Direct debit document (SEPA)
Information for new Students
These are the minimum recommended characteristics if you are going to purchase a new laptop:
- Windows 10 64 bit.
- Intel Core i5 processor or higher.
- Minimum 8 GB of RAM.
- 256 GB hard disk (SSD recommended).
- Graphic card with 1 GB of dedicated memory or higher.
- 15.6 inch screen.
- Minimum guarantee of 3 years recommended.
If you already have a laptop do not worry, depending on its characteristics it may be valid. You can confirm this at the following email address: email@example.com