Master Degree in Data Analysis, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
- Dual itinerary.
- 2 days in the classroom and 2 1/2 days of paid internships in the company since the beginning of the course. The third semester is entirely carried out in a company.
- Active methodologies, based on the development of multidisciplinary projects (Project-Based Learning, PBL), with the feedback of teachers encouraging continuous learning.
- Continuous assessment.
- End-of-Master’s Project in leading Companies and Technology Centres.
- Bilingual model.
- Autonomous Learning.
- Participation in research lines.
- Laboratory practices with advanced equipment.
- Visits to leading Companies and Technological Centres.