Access and admission
No. of Places
There are 24 places available for this degree programme.
Access and Admissions
Students who meet any of the conditions below may be admitted to the Master's Degree in Accounting and Financial Management programme.
- To be admitted into the official Master's programme, the applicant must have an official Spanish university degree or a degree issued by an institution of higher education in another member country of the European Higher Education Area authorised by it for access to Master's programmes.
- Likewise, applicants with degrees issued in educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area may participate in the programme without having to homologate their degrees upon verification by the University that the applicant has an equivalent level of education as provided by a corresponding official Spanish university degree and they authorise access to postgraduate studies in the issuing country. Entering the programme under these terms in no way implies the homologation of the previous degree held by the applicant or recognition of it for any purpose other than participating in the Master's programme.
Applicants with the following degrees have preferential access to the Master's programme.
- Business Administration and Management
For other applicants, as long as all places are not filled by applicants with the qualifications mentioned above, previous knowledge and work experience in the field of economic-financial management are required.
The Master's Coordination Team is the body responsible for student admissions. The following criteria are taken into account for admissions decisions.
- The academic transcript of the applicant, taking into consideration the average marks that authorise them to pursue the master's degree
- A CV alongside an application letter for the Master's programme describing the applicant's prior experiences relevant to the content of the programme and the reasons why they wish to pursue it.
- A personal interview with the applicant either in person or online
- An official English certificate or other proof of knowledge of the language
Each one of the criteria described above will be taken into consideration in accordance with the percentages below.
|Official English Certificate||15%|