Fees, grants and scholarships
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS
- Anticipated annual amount 2020-21: 6.360 €
(The Governing Board will update the amount at the start of the academic year).
This amount may be paid in instalments or as a lump sum:
- First payment when formalizing registration (20%) + Rest single payment in October
- First payment when formalizing registration (20%) + 9 monthly payments (from October to June)
- First payment when formalizing registration (20%) + Rest in 3 payments (1/3 in October + 1/3 in January + 1/3 in March)
(The enrollments made in July only those for on-site education will have the possibility to divide the first payment into two instalments, 50% of te fhe full fee when enrolling in July andt the rest 50% on 5th September)
|CONCEPT||TOTAL AMOUNT 100%||50% TOTAL AMOUNT|
|Enrolment frist payment total amount for BACHELOR´S Degree||1272,00 €||636,00 €|
Drop out request and refund of the frist enrolment payment:
1. Drop out before the beginning of the new semester.
1.1 If the frist enrolment payment has been split, no refund is corresponded.
1.2 If 100% of the unique payment has been made, 50% of this payment will be refunded.
2. Once the new academic year has estarted, no refund of the enrolment fee will be made.
Grants and Scholarships
At Mondragon University we make sure no-one stops studying due to financial reasons. For this purpose, we have various options to access official grants, as well as our own grants - BEKABIDE Programme.
To ensure financial difficulties do not represent an obstacle to studying at our university. That is the objective of BEKABIDE. Through this program, we study the financial circumstances of the student's family, in order to adapt the corresponding payments to each course and, if necessary, to help obtain and process a grant. The following grants are available:
Official grants: Enrolment, Educational Material, Moving Allowance, Accommodation, Compensatory, Transport, Cooperation (for 4th year students).
Grants from the University
- Grants for large families.
- Grants for families with a disabled member.
- Grants for single-parent families.
- Grants for obtaining distinctions in Baccalaureate.
- Grants for studying abroad.
- Complementary grants for mobility.
Grants Managed by the university
- Grants for collaboration in university departments.
- Range of grants for final project.
- Combining study and work.
*Renewable on a yearly basis.