Below you can find information about the mobility programmes. The mobilities under the Erasmus + Programme are co-funded by the European Union.


Students who want to spend time abroad should fulfil the following requirements:

  1. Marks: For Bachelor students the results of the 1st and 2nd year will be taken into consideration and for Master degree students the results of the first semester.
  2. Foreign language level: Students will have to verify the language level, presenting an official certificate or by doing a test (English, French or German).
  3. The overall performance of the student and a general assessment will be taken into consideration.

Apart from the requirements listed above, students will have to fulfil the following academic requirements while abroad:

  • Full-time dedication each semester: 30 ECTS each semester and all the credits will be for technical content.


Procedure to follow in order to participate:

  • Fill out the survey of preferences from Mudle. Each degree will have its own link.
  • Upload a Motivation letter (in English) to Mudle.
  • Upload your CV (in English) to Mudle.
  • If you have an official certificate of a foreign language  upload the document to Mudle (English, French, or German).
  • In the event of not possessing a language certificate, a language test will be carried out on students in those languages for which they have indicated they have a knowledge of.
    • Students in the Arrasate Campus: in the academy Mondragon Lingua.
    • Students at Orona-Ideo: in the same campus of Orona-Ideo, in classrooms which will be prepared expressly for the tests.
    • Students at Goierri: in the same campus of Goierri, in classrooms which will be prepared expressly for the tests.
  • Once the lists of those selected have been published, students will have to accept or reject the place.

Procedure to follow once selected:

  • Information session in Arrasate.
  • Processing the application abroad and undertaking procedures for grants.
  • Last information session and handing out documentation  before travelling abroad.