Below you can find information about the mobility programmes. The mobilities under the Erasmus + Programme are co-funded by the European Union.
Students who want to spend time abroad should fulfil the following requirements:
- Marks: For Bachelor students the results of the 1st and 2nd year will be taken into consideration and for Master degree students the results of the first semester.
- Foreign language level: Students will have to verify the language level, presenting an official certificate or by doing a test (English, French or German).
- The overall performance of the student and a general assessment will be taken into consideration.
Apart from the requirements listed above, students will have to fulfil the following academic requirements while abroad:
- Full-time dedication each semester: 30 ECTS each semester and all the credits will be for technical content.
Procedure to follow in order to participate:
- Fill out the survey of preferences from Mudle. Each degree will have its own link.
- Upload a Motivation letter (in English) to Mudle.
- Upload your CV (in English) to Mudle.
- If you have an official certificate of a foreign language upload the document to Mudle (English, French, or German).
- In the event of not possessing a language certificate, a language test will be carried out on students in those languages for which they have indicated they have a knowledge of.
- Students in the Arrasate Campus: in the academy Mondragon Lingua.
- Students at Orona-Ideo: in the same campus of Orona-Ideo, in classrooms which will be prepared expressly for the tests.
- Students at Goierri: in the same campus of Goierri, in classrooms which will be prepared expressly for the tests.
- Once the lists of those selected have been published, students will have to accept or reject the place.
Procedure to follow once selected:
- Information session in Arrasate.
- Processing the application abroad and undertaking procedures for grants.
- Last information session and handing out documentation before travelling abroad.