Objectives and competences
Learning Facilitation and Innovation (Lit)
Spanish or Basque (+ English)
Online + Face to face
The general aim of the Master’s Degree is to train degree holders to be able to launch, manage and research educational transformation processes in different training contexts that allow learning to be facilitated based on innovative proposals in professional collaborative settings and through the creation of networks. The objective is to learn, launch, promote and adopt new ideas that make social transformation possible.
From a critical point of view, this promotes educational transformation and qualifies the degree holder to create and manage change/innovation from a socio-educational point of view keeping in mind the common good and social transformation.
From a global point of view, the degree holder will be able to identify, understand and act in different training contexts by working to facilitate learning in a way that focuses on those contexts.
The degree candidate will learn about and carry out research on training processes, facilitation, and change in different contexts, creating new pedagogical knowledge in a team setting with other professionals and encouraging the promotion and adoption of new ideas.
- Interpret data gathered in scientific studies on educational innovation for the creation, presentation and defense of an original work that confirms and exemplifies the knowledge acquired throughout the teaching and learning process.
- Reflect critically on professional practices and projects relating to innovation aimed at the facilitation of learning in order to be able to improve those practices and promote innovation projects.
- Plan, develop and evaluate innovation projects in collaboration with the community and with social agents in different cultural contexts, in order to encourage a culture of innovation.
- Become familiar with models based on shared reflection, on dialogue and on participation for the purpose of creating and directing processes of innovation and improvement in institutions.
- Critically analyze the different perspectives, advances and trends regarding the sociocultural and educational impact of digitalization in 21st-century society.
- Facilitate learning processes by helping each student define his or her objectives and by providing him or her with appropriate tools and contexts for the development of those processes.
- Promote actions that guide the creation and development of networks with other agents and/or educational and community institutions.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive and analytical knowledge of the epistemological and methodological assumptions of qualitative and quantitative research and know how to apply them.
- Design and apply research projects in educational innovation in response to the needs of a given context and that serve to improve the quality of that innovation.