Registration and enrolment
Master's Degree in Learning Facilitation and Innovation (Lit)
Bilbao AS Fabrik campus and workshops in Madrid
Spanish or Basque
Online + Face to face workshops
When to do it
- Normal period: from the 1st of December 2021 until the 8th of July 2022.
- Extended period: from the 11th of July 2022 to the 9th of September 2022.
Where To do it
- Follow this link.
- In any Department of Mondragon University.
*Documentation to be appended: your National Identity Card (DNI), Foreigners’ Identity Number (NIE), or Passport.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Notarized copy of the certification (degree and academic record) of previous studies that fulfill the requirements for admission to the Master’s program. (Except those who hold a degree from the Faculty of Humanities and Education Sciences of Mondragon University).
Students Currently Completing the Final year of a Degree Program
- Academic record of all work completed to date.
Students who have completed university studies in Spain
- Notarized copy of the degree or certificate from the granting university.
Students who have completed university studies in any country belonging to the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Lieshtenstein or Switzerland
- Diploma Supplement (DS) or, in its absence, certification from the university where the relevant studies were completed confirming that the student is qualified to pursue Master’s-level studies.
Students who have completed university studies in an country other than those belonging to the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Lieshtenstein or Switzerland.
- Certification from the university where the relevant studies were completed confirming that the student is qualified to pursue Master’s-level studies. This certification must bear the appropriate apostille or, if the university is located in a country that is not a signatory to Hague Convention Number 12 (October 5, 1961), the certification must be authenticated by a consular or diplomatic officer.
These documents must be attached in the inscription programe.
Notification of Admission
Once the selection process has been completed, applicants will be notified of their admission or refusal by the same means by which they applied.
When to do it
- Normal period: from the 13th to the 18th of July 2022.
- Extended period: from the 19th of July to the 13th of September 2022, while there are vacancies.
Where To do it
- At the following web page:
- Photograph of identity card, original size, with the student’s full name on the back.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card (DNI), Foreigners’ Identity Number (NIE), or Passport.
Photocopy of the relevant account book, including the name of the account holder, the number of the account, and the BIC and IBAN numbers.
The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) form, signed by the account holder (original signature only).
The Large Family Book, if applicable.
FIRST DAY OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR
Will be announced on the website.
Note: Applicants on the waiting list will be contacted by telephone if places are available after registration has been completed.
The registration period for dormitories and student housing is the same as that for course enrollment.