Teacher Training in Gastronomy
University Master’s Degree in Teacher Training in Gastronomy
60 ETCS (One year)
San Sebastián and Eskoriatza
The Master’s Degree in Teacher Training in Gastronomy is a program whose aim is to train professionals who wish to have a solid and specific pedagogical and didactic foundation to work in the field of gastronomy.
With this Master’s Degree, you will learn to respond to future challenges as a professional in the field of gastronomy education and research. You will also be trained to be a learning facilitator in gastronomy:
- You will develop the critical, creative, innovative and interdisciplinary thought required in the field of gastronomic education.
- You will become familiar with the teaching and learning processes that take place in the context of gastronomy.
- You will acquire the skills you need to be a facilitator in the teaching of gastronomy.
You will gain an understanding of the gastronomy sector and its educational context, and learn about the latest trends in this area
You will plan and develop research and innovation projects on teaching and learning processes in gastronomy
You will learn 100% online, using active methodologies
A Master’s degree within the BCC Innovation framework: Innovation and Research Center
- Teaching and research in food, gastronomy and the culinary arts.
- Technical production departments of food companies.
- Research and technology centers in the food sector.