Research specialisation master aimed at the Horeca sector.
An official university Master to develop your professional future in the field of research and innovation of new food products as well as in teaching and PhD.
You will learn the methodologies for research in the gastronomic sector for the development of new products and services
You will do your Master's Final Project in restaurants, research centres, food industries and universities of national and international reference
You will attend gastronomic congresses and actively participate in initiatives for entrepreneurship and generation of new businesses
You will learn from the best lecturers from universities and top level institutions
You may choose and specialise in a field of studies with ample and varied professional opportunities.
This official degree will open numerous doors in different areas of food, gastronomy and the Horeca sector:
- Teaching and research in Gastronomic Sciences.
- Technical production departments of food enterprises.
- Research or technological centres in the food sector.
- Technical departments for the development of new food products.
- R+D+i Departments of enterprises in the food and restaurant sector.
- Professional and/or innovation consultancies in the gastronomic and food sector.