Knows that the most appropriate strategy to confront problems is cooperation and adopting an active attitude in group work
Knows, respects and appreciates the values of the community in which he/she lives. Shows adhesion to the community and the profession. Analyses, in his/her daily activity, the effects that his/her actions may have on their environment. Is supportive and generous, and makes sacrifices for his/her environment, acting according to the win-win strategy.
Believes in the dignity of all persons and works to achieve it or so that it doesn’t disintegrate. Participates in community or professional activities and cooperates in overcoming unfair situations. Values others as him/herself.
Each one confronts problems and moves forward with projects thanks to their own capabilities.
- Individual learning combined with group work
- Not much social responsibility./li>
- Each one works for him/herself.
- Simple problems are solved
Complex problem-solving is achieved through the cooperation of people with different points of view.
- Individual learning at the service of teamwork
- Awareness of social issues
- Willingness to make sacrifices for the sake of others
- Complex problems are solved