The university organizes informative sessions for students following the orientation plan.
Undergraduate or Master students apply to participate in the Work Study Alternation program, at any stage of their studies, using the application enabled on the internet.
Students complete the application form providing the following information:
- A correct and updated CV (with photo)
- Contact information
- Specialty and course
- Preferences: geographical interests, car availability, etc.
- If you are enrolled in Bekabide.
The company interested in joining the Work Study Alternation program must make the request through this application.
The company must include information regarding:
- Administrative data of the Company.
- Data related to the Work Study Alternation, possible duration, responsible for it and contact.
- Type of contract: CUE / Contract (how it will be regulated administratively).
- Details of the project (description, objectives and phases).
- Observations (associated with necessary profile requirements).
The responsible for the Work Study Alternation of the degree ensures that the training project described by the company fits the profile of the student and has been completed correctly. Otherwise, initiate a process of coordination with the company to complete the necessary information.
After comparing the requests collected from the companies and the requests collected from the students, the Work Study Alternation coordinator initiates a pre-selection process of the interested students informing the classes about the applications in order to attract interested students. In the process, the Work Study Alternation coordinator takes into account the following information:
- Level of the training project and conditions defined by the Company.
- Attitude of the student in the previous stages.
- Information provided by the student in the application.
- Academic results obtained so far by the student.
The university shares with the company the CVs of the selected students that match the request made.
The company develops the selection process of the proposed candidates.
After the validation of a candidate by the company, the university coordinates the necessary administrative procedures with the company.
The student initiates his activity in the company after the authorization of the administration of the university.