Degree or Master students fill out the (FDP) form using the management application enabled for it on the date planned by the Dual coordinators.
Students complete the application form providing the following information:
- Contact information.
- Specialty of engineering and course.
- Preferences: geographical interest, car availability, etc.
The company interested in requesting a student for the development of a FDP must make the request through this application.
The company must include information regarding:
- Administrative data of the company.
- Data relating to the Dual Training itself, possible duration, responsible for it and contact.
- Type of contract: CUE / Contract (how it will be regulated administratively).
- Details of the training project (description, objectives and phases).
- Observations (associated with necessary profile requirements).
The person responsible for coordinating the projects of the degree ensures that the training project described by the company fits the profile of the student and has been completed correctly. Otherwise, initiate a process of coordination with the company to complete the necessary information.
After comparing the requests collected from the companies and the requests collected from the students, the project coordinator initiates a selection process taking into account the following information:
- Level of the training project and conditions defined by the company.
- Attitude of the student in the previous stages (30%).
- Information provided by the student in the application (30%).
- Academic results obtained so far by the student (40%).
The university coordinates the necessary administrative procedures with the company.
The student initiates his activity in the company after the authorization of the administration of the university.
The dates of incorporation in the calls of FDP are the following.