The Program to support the evaluation of the teaching activity of university teachers (DOCENTIA) is defined to construct an environment to favor the principles of quality, mobility, diversity and competitiveness between European Universities creating the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
In this context of Higher Education where European universities assume the responsibility of offering quality education, the qualification and competence of university teachers are elements that offer more confidence on the capacity of universities to fulfil their commitment to society.
The program to support the evaluation of the teaching activity of teachers can be defined through the definition of the mission statement, vision and objectives.
To facilitate and support the evaluation of the teaching activity of teachers in the university system.
To provide a valid model of evaluation of the teaching activity of teachers which is appropriate, useful, feasible and precise.
The aims of the program to support the evaluation of teaching activity of university teachers developed in this manual are the following:
- To provide a reference framework, a model and procedures that enable tackling the evaluation of the teaching activity which is developed in universities, placing this evaluation in the framework of internationally renowned practices currently used, as well as aligning the evaluation of the teaching activity with quality assurance criteria of university degrees.
- To encourage the development of teachers, their personal and professional advancement, so as to offer a better service to society, and individually support the teacher providing him/her with contrasted testimony of their teaching activity.
Convocation of DOCENTIA Program of Mondragon University for the 2019-2020 course
DOCENTIA PROGRAM MANUAL
- DOCENTIA program manual.
- Annexed 3. DO1. Call for evaluation model
- Annexed 4. DO2. Evaluation request model
- Annexed 5. DO3. Evaluation of sub-elements, elements and dimensions DOCENTIA
- Annexed 6. DO4. Student survey model
- Annexed 7. DO5. Teacher self-report model
- Annexed 8. DO6. Report model of department and academic coordinator
- Annexed 9. DO7. Teacher's evaluation report for the teacher
- Annexed 10. DO8. Teacher's survey model on evaluation
- Annexed 11. DO9. Application and claim model for evaluation
- Annexed 12. DO10. Model of the evaluation of the teaching activity of a teacher
Institutional call report 2017-2018.