Fees, grants and scholarships
Fees, Grants and Scholarchips
Estimated cost for the 1st course (2024-2025)*
This amount can be paid in two ways:
- First payment on registration (990€) + The rest on a single payment in October.
- First payment on registration (990€) + 9 monthly payments (October to June).
* Provisional amount, to be validated by the Governing Board
GRANTS AND SCHOLARCHIPS
For students from the Basque Autonomous Community:
- General Scholarship (Basque Government):
- Scholarship for carrying out university-level or other upper-level studies.
- Scholarship for academic excellence awarded to students with a record of high performance.
- Financial aid for Government-regulated prices (agreement between the Basque Government and Mondragon University).
For students who are not from the Basque Autonomous Community:
- General Scholarship (Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. MECD).
For 4th grade or newly qualified students who fulfill the requirements:
- Transition from education to the professional field scholarship programme (agreement between the Basque Government and Mondragon University).
Financial Aid Offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Education
- The Faculty of Humanities and Educational Sciences collaborates in the first year enrollment fee for academic excellence awarded students.The amount of this aid comes from the public prices established by the Basque Government.
- The possibility to be an intern in the faculty departments is open for students. The call is published annually by email.
- Mondragon University offers the Bekabide Program. Through this program we adapt payments to the economic possibilities of students and their families. We carry out a personalized study taking into account the expenses and income that would involve studying at Mondragon University, taking into account the family's economic situation of the student and applying the established criteria to benefit from the program. (email@example.com).
Other Financing Opportunities
- Laboral Kutxa offers funding to our students. Thanks to the agreement signed with Mondragon University, the students have preferred conditions to obtain loans to study. You can check the Laboral Kutxa offices for additional information.
Telephone us or contact us. We will be happy to assist you.