Fees, grants and scholarships
FEES, GRANTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
An academic course consists of 60 ECTS
ECTS's price: 129,75€**
* In the case of new students:
- If payment has been made to reserve a place, the corresponding amount will be deducted from the first payment of the enrolment fee.
- In addition to this amount, 6,01€ corresponding to the contribution as a member-user of the cooperative must be paid at the time of enrolment.
** Forecast for the academic year 2024-25. To be ratified by the Governing Council in July 2024.
Specifications of the financial section and payment of tuition fees
Scholarships and Grants
- Basque Government Grants
- Ministry of Education Grants
- Erasmus Grants and other grants for international students
- Allowances for Large Families
- Allowances for victims of terrorism
- Allowances for victims of gender violence
- Allowances for students with distinction in High School
- Allowances for combining studies and work
- Allowances for End-of-Course Project