Fees, grants and scholarships
ECTS amount: 60 ECTS.
Estimated cost for 2020-2021 (1. course): 5.500 €.
*This cost is provisional. Pending approval by the Governing Body.
Grants and Scholarchips
Mondragon University offers various types of financial aid and financing so that no one need abandon his or her studies for economic reasons.
For students from the Basque Autonomous Community
- General Scholarship (Basque Government).
- Scholarship for carrying out university-level or other upper-level studies.
- Scholarship for academic excellence awarded to students with a record of high performance.
- Government-regulated financial aid (by agreement between the Basque Government and Mondragon University).
For students who are not from the Basque Autonomous Community
Finantial Aid Offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Education
- Financial aid for students who graduated from high school with honors.
- Financial aid for large families.
- Financial aid for victims of gender-based violence.
- Financial aid for victims of terrorism.
- Opportunity for scholarship holders to work in different fields within the School. Studies outside the curriculum.
- Opportunity to structure payments through Mondragon University’s Bekabide program. Bekabide.email@example.com
Finantial Aid For Abroad Studies
- Financial aid for study abroad.
- Complementary assistance for study abroad.
Other Financing Oportunities
- Loans from the Caja Laboral to complete studies. Bekabide.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opportunity for Mondragon University students to work at the Alecop Cooperative. Bekabide.email@example.com
- Loredi Beitia
- Tel: 600 021 659