Degree in Business Administration and Management by Mondragon Unibertsitatea
Oñati, Bidasoa, Bilbao
Basque, Spanish, English
Special Educational Needs
Students with any kind of disability who have special educational needs arising from their disability, will have the support of a assessment panel that will evaluate the need for any possible curricular changes, timetable adjustments or alternative studies. This panel is composed of:
- The doctor of the institution
- The technical officer responsible for the prevention of occupational risks
- The director responsible for the prevention of occupational hazards and environment
- The degree coordinator
- A PAS Academic Services technical officer
- Guidance service: with the participation of the course coordinators and the teaching team for the semester.
- Academic services:
- Registration and enrolment
- Application for study grants and scholarships
- Certificates, records and awarding of qualifications
- Attracting and assigning Degree and Master projects
- Managing national and international mobility
- Managing the PhD
- Virtual campus: The Moodle platform makes it possible to perform some of the activities of the teaching-learning process in a flexible way, through interactivity between the lecturer and the student.
- Reprography Service.
- Services to manage and maintain the computer equipment.
- Meeting rooms.
- Reading room.
- Quiet room.
- Media library.
- Multipurpose room.