Fees, grants and scholarships
Degree in Business Administration and Management by Mondragon Unibertsitatea
Oñati, Bidasoa, Bilbao
Basque, Spanish, English
The complete enrolment fees for the academic year 2020-2021 are as follows:
- Yearly for the Academic Pathway: 6.550€
- Yearly for the Business Pathway: 7.750€
These prices do not include fees associated with the international experience of the third year.
Grants and Scholarships
At Mondragon University we guarantee that nobody should have to end their studies prematurely for economic reasons. To achieve this, we make use of official grants and also some grants provided by the university itself- BEKABIDE Programme.
We believe that economic difficulties should not constitute an obstacle to study in our university. This is the principle that BEKABIDE is based on. Under this programme, we look at the economic situation of the family of the student, in order to match payments to each course and, if appropriate, to help to obtain and process a scholarship. The grants offered are as follows:
Official Grants- Open Competitions
Official grants: Registration, teaching material, re-location, housing, compensation, transport grants, cooperation grants (for fourth year students).
- Grants for large families.
- Grants for families with any member disabled.
- Grants for single-parent families.
- Registration grants for obtaining honours in the Bachillerato/Baccalaureat.
- Grants to study abroad.
- Additional mobility grants.
Grants are managed by the University.
- Collaboration scholarships in university departments
- Grants for the thesis.
- To combine studies and work.