The Library measures your impact
MEASURING THE IMPACT OF YOUR PUBLICATIONS
The Library enhances the descriptions and bibliographic information of your publications by adding additional data which ensure that the University has access to reliable, up-to-date bibliometric information.
The Library works with the main information sources, impact indexes and bibliometric quality indicators within the scientific arena.
Impact indicators in the scientific world:
- Journal Citation Reports (JCR)
- Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
- Clasificación Integrada de Revistas Científicas (CIRC)
- CARHUS PLUS
Bibliometric quality indicators:
- Inclusion in Web of Science (WOS)
- Inclusion in Scopus
- Information about quartiles
- Positioning by subject area
- Documents published nationally and internationally
- Documents published in collaboration with the Red Vasca de Ciencia y Tecnología (Basque Network for Science and Technology), with the Red Española de Ciencia y Tecnología (Spanish Network for Science and Technology) and with international researchers and institutions