In light of the COVID-19 health crisis, to guarantee safety the physical areas in Mondragon University’s libraries may only be entered by the people who are part of each faculty group.
- The maximum capacity is 105 people.
- To use the areas in the library, all the workstations, you must book in advance.
- The library will provide you with cleaning items and basic protective equipment.
- The routes in and out are marked.
- If you have reduced mobility, contact a member of staff in the library so that they can allow you to use the internal lift.
USE OF WORKSTATIONS
- To use the workstations you must book in advance. Reservations can be made in sections of 2 hours.
- You can book a week in advance.
- Contact a member of staff from the library to use the reserved resource. If it is a work area, they will give you a card with its location. Return this card before leaving.
- If you have not booked in advance, you may use work areas that are free after checking with a member of the library’s staff.
- It is essential to disinfect the surface of any area used before leaving the library.
- The library will provide you with suitable material.
Using the desktop computers
- The workstations that have computers are identified on the booking platform with the words “It has a computer".
- It is essential to disinfect the surface of any area used and the computer’s peripherals (keyboard, screen, mouse, etc.) before leaving the library. The library will provide you with suitable material.
BIBLIOGRAPHIC MATERIAL ON PAPER
- As you cannot access the bookshelves, a member of the library’s staff will give any bibliographic material on paper to you. In exceptional cases, and after talking to the library’s staff, you will be able to access the bookshelves while wearing gloves and a mask.
- The surface of all returned paper material will be disinfected and quarantined for 10 days before it is taken back to its place on the bookshelves.
- Return loaned documents to the specific furniture provided for this purpose outside the library.
USE OF BORROWED EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
- All borrowed materials will be disinfected by the library’s staff before they are loaned, meeting the disinfection requirements established by MGEP for this type of equipment.
- All electronic items returned must be disinfected by the user, under the supervision of the library’s staff. The library will provide specific furniture on which to place these materials.
- All returned materials other than paper will be quarantined for 24 hours before being loaned out again.