GUIDELINES FOR ACCESS AND MOBILITY IN THE LIBRARY OF OÑATI
- Access restricted to people who are part of the ENPRESAGINTZA group (workers and students).
- The allowed capacity, (38 people), will be indicated at the entrance of the Library.
- The Library will have marked the entry and exit itineraries.
USE OF WORKSTATIONS AND ROOMS
- It is essential to make a prior reservation for the use of the workstations and rooms. Reservations can be made one week in advance.
- Users who have not made a prior reservation can have the workspaces that are free after consulting with the Library staff.
- All authorized jobs will be identified with posters that allow easy recognition.
- Library staff will loan the reserved resource and give the user an indicator with its location. The poster will be returned to the Library staff when its loan period ends.
- The stalls must be disinfected by each user at the end of their stay. Library will provide the necessary materials.
- The doors of the work classrooms will remain open, even if they are borrowed.
- The silence room and rest areas will remain closed. The computer room will be used only for academic purposes.
USE AND LOAN OF BIBLIOGRAPHIC MATERIAL
- The bibliographic material on paper will be provided by the Library staff and access will not be allowed to the shelves, which will be duly marked to prevent Access.
- Materials returned on paper will be surface disinfected and will have to pass a 7-day quarantine before returning to their place on the shelves.
- The Library will provide specific furniture for the return of documents outside the library.
USE OF ELECTRONIC ELEMENTS AND MATERIALS
- All electronic items returned must be disinfected by the Library staff. The Library will provide specific furniture for the deposit of these materials.
- All returned materials, other than paper, will be quarantined for 24 hours before being rechecked out./li>
BIDASOA CAMPUS LIBRARY
- The Bidasoa campus library will be closed to the public and requests for books, electronic material or room reservations will be made through the usual channels.
- At BBF, requests for books, electronic material or room reservations will be made through the usual channels.