Students who want to spend time abroad should fulfil the following requirements:
- Notes: For Degree students the results of the 1st and 2nd year will be taken into consideration and for Master degree students the results of the first semester.
- Foreign language level: Students will have to verify their language level, presenting an official certificate or by doing a test (English, French or German).
Procedure to follow in order to participate:
- Information briefings with persons responsible for international matters.
- Fill out the survey of preferences from Mudle. Each year and degree course will have its own link.
- Upload to Mudle the required language certificate or do the foreign language level text .
Procedure to follow once selected:
- Informative briefing with the international coordinators of the working practise or of TFM.
- Processing the application abroad.
- Completing the grants procedure.
- Last information briefing and distribution of documentation before travelling abroad.
It is important to mention that the students undertake to follow through with the process responsibly