Nomination & application process
|Autumn semester||Spring semester|
|Nomination||15th March - 15th April||Nomination||15th September - 15th October|
|Application||15th April - 15th May||Application||15th October - 15th November|
Partner Universities of Mondragon University - Faculty of Engineering are kindly asked to use this form to nominate their students to study with us. We wiill not accept nominations by email.
Application processThose nominated exchange students who are interested in taking Engineering study programmes in Mondragon University - Faculty of Engineering, would be asked to upload the following documents in our application system (We will not require hard copies of the documents):
- A copy of a valid identity card (for EU students) or passport (for non-EU students) in force.
- Learning Agreement (a template will be available)
- Official Transcript of Records of your University studies (in English)
- Picture of yourself with the following characteristics:
- jpg format.
- Dimensions: Maximum 300 pixels height.
- Image must be cropped (ID/passport size).
- English Certificate (recommended)
Once the home university has nominated the student, she/he will receive a nomination confirmation email with the information to complete the online application in our system.
For non EU students or the ones needing a VISA for studies, will be requested to complete the application as soon as possible, since the Embassies usually take time to issue the VISA.
Before you arrive Arrasate - Mondragón, you should prepare the following documents as you will be asked to handle them to complete the enrolment process:
- EU: Solvency certificate: Erasmus Grant holder certificate. Non EU: Solvency certificate: bank certificates/proof of ability to sustain oneself financially for the academic year.
- EU: Copy of European Health Card. Non EU: Private health insurance policy
- EU / Non EU: Proof of liability insurance (insurance that covers any damage you may cause to third parties).
- EU / Non EU: Student card or Enrollment certificate at your home university corresponding to the mobility academic year.