Nomination & application process
|Autumn semester||Spring semester|
|Nomination||15th March - 30th April||Nomination||15th September - 29th October|
|Application||15th March - 15th May||Application||15th September - 15th November|
Partner Universities of Mondragon University - Faculty of Engineering are kindly asked to use this form to nominate their students to study with us. We wiill not accept nominations by email.
Application processThose nominated exchange students who are interested in taking Engineering study programmes in Mondragon University - Faculty of Engineering, should complete the online application form and would be asked to upload the following documents (we will not require hard copies of the documents):
- A copy of a valid identity card (for EU students) or passport (for non-EU students) in force.
- Online Learning Agreement
- Official Transcript of Records of your University studies (in English)
- Picture of yourself with the following characteristics:
- jpg format.
- Dimensions: Maximum 300 pixels height.
- Image must be cropped (ID/passport size).
- English Certificate
Once the home university has nominated the student, she/he will receive a nomination confirmation email with the information to complete the online application in our system.
For non-EU students or those needing a VISA for studies, we recommend students to start their application as soon as possible, as the visa application may take some time. Under normal circumstances a VISA application may take between 4-6 weeks.
Before you arrive Arrasate - Mondragón, you should prepare the following documents as you will be asked to handle them to complete the enrolment process:
- EU: Solvency certificate: Erasmus Grant holder certificate. Non EU: Solvency certificate: bank certificates/proof of ability to sustain oneself financially for the academic year.
- EU: Copy of European Health Card. Non EU: Private health insurance policy
- EU / Non EU: Proof of liability insurance (insurance that covers any damage you may cause to third parties).
- EU / Non EU: Student card or Enrollment certificate at your home university corresponding to the mobility academic year.
This is the chronogram for the whole admission process that students need to follow. Do not miss any date on the process!
Accepted students will receive more information regarding accommodation, academic calendar, introduction days, etc. together with the Acceptance Letter, once the process will be finished.