Fees, grants and scholarships
- Master's number of credits: 90 ECTS
- Price per credit 2020-21: 140,7 €
(The Governing Board will update the amount at the start of the academic year).
- Number of courses of the Master: 1,5 years
The amount of each course may be paid in instalments or as a lump sum:
- First payment when formalizing registration (20%) + Rest single payment in October
- First payment when formalizing registration (20%) + 8 monthly payments (from October to May)
- First payment when formalizing registration (20%) + Rest in 3 payments (1/3 in October + 1/3 in January + 1/3 in March)
- Students who request the withdrawal as students after formalising enrolment but prior to the start of the new academic year will be returned 50% of the amount paid for the first payment of the enrolment.
- Following the start of the new academic year, the first payment of the enrolment will not be returned.
Grants and Scholarships
University's own aids
Work while you study an Engineering Master Degree
We offer you the possibility of combining studies with part-time work. More information and application process.
With the BEKABIDE programme, we adapt the payments to the economic possibilities of the students and their families.
We conduct a tailored study, taking into account the expenses and income that would imply studying at Mondragon Unibertsitatea, considering the familiar economic situation of the student and applying the established criteria to be programme recipient.
BEKABIDE program: Let nothing prevent you from studying at our university for economic reasons.
Aid for the Study-Work alternation
We offer you the possibility of combining your studies with a part-time job. In addition to providing you with an important source of income for the financing of your studies (minimum of €649.16 per month), it also offers you additional training and the possibility of recognising credits.
Aid for the End-of-Master's Project
The End-of-Master’s Project and associated practices are carried out in the final phase of the Master’s degree studies. The student puts into practice in a real environment (company, technology centre, or research laboratory) the knowledge and skills acquired in the master’s degree. This aid is usually a minimum of €649.16 per month.
For students of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.
- General Basque Government Scholarship
- Transportation aid of the Basque Government for students with mobility difficulties.
- Public Price Assistance (Agreement signed between the Basque Government and Mondragon Unibertsitatea)
- Aid for large families
- Aid for families with a disabled member
- Aid for victims of a terrorist act
- Aid for victims of gender violence