Special Educational Needs
Students with any kind of disability who have special educational needs arising from their disability, will have the support of a assessment panel that will evaluate the need for any possible curricular changes, timetable adjustments or alternative studies. This panel is composed of:
Teaching and Learning Services
- Virtual secretart.
- Sports service.
- Dining hall: All the Campuses of Mondragon Universtiy have a dining hall and a cafeteria where students can eat every day at low prices, without having to leave their place of study.
- The doctor of the institution
- The technical officer responsible for the prevention of occupational risks
- The director responsible for the prevention of occupational hazards and the working environment
- The degree coordinator
- A PAS Academic Services technical officer
- Guidance service: with the participation of the course coordinators and the semesterly teachers' groups.
- Academic services:
- Registration and enrolment
- Application of scholarships and study grants
- Certificates, records and issuing of qualifications
- Attracting and allocating Degree and Master's thesis
- Management of national and international mobility
- The Doctoral Program Management
- Virtual campus: The Moodle platform offers the possibility of performing different activities in a flexible way, in order to develop aspects of the teaching and learning process through the interaction of teachers and students.
- Reprography service
- Services for managing and maintaining computer equipment.
- Hours of use of facilities: if any student wishes to use the facilities outside normal hours, the following options are available, subject to prior request:
- Monday to Thursday 24 hours
- Fridays: 00:00 until 23:00
- Holidays: 08:00 until 18:00
- Common rooms: there are several common rooms with basic kitchens for use on a self-service basis.