Master Degree in Data Analysis, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
Special Educational Needs
Students with any kind of disability who have special educational needs arising from their disability, will have the support of a assessment panel that will evaluate the need for any possible curricular changes, timetable adjustments or alternative studies. This panel is composed of:
Teaching and Learning Services
- Virtual secretary.
- Sports service.
- Dining hall: All the Campuses of Mondragon Universtiy have a dining hall and a cafeteria where students can eat every day at low prices, without having to leave their place of study.
- The doctor of the institution
- The technical officer responsible for the prevention of occupational risks
- The director responsible for the prevention of occupational hazards and the working environment
- The degree coordinator
- A PAS Academic Services technical officer
- Guidance service: with the participation of the course coordinators and the semesterly teachers' groups.
- Academic services:
- Registration and enrolment
- Application of scholarships and study grants
- Certificates, records and issuing of qualifications
- Attracting and allocating Degree and Master's thesis
- Management of national and international mobility
- The Doctoral Program Management
- Virtual campus: The Moodle platform offers the possibility of performing different activities in a flexible way, in order to develop aspects of the teaching and learning process through the interaction of teachers and students.
- Reprography service
- Services for managing and maintaining computer equipment.
- Hours of use of facilities: if any student wishes to use the facilities outside normal hours, the following options are available, subject to prior request:
- Monday to Thursday 24 hours
- Fridays: 00:00 until 23:00
- Holidays: 08:00 until 18:00
- Common rooms: there are several common rooms with basic kitchens for use on a self-service basis.