DEFINITION OF TRAINING PLAN AND EVALUATION
DEFINITION OF TRAINING PLAN
- Is defined between the academic tutor and the enterprise or organisation tutor.
- The training plan must be aligned with the profile / especialisation of the student.
- The activities to be carried out by the student must be framed in the daily tasks, processes and dynamics undertaken in the entrerprise or organisation.
EVALUATION OF THE LEARNING
- These are undertaken between the academic tutor and the enterprise or organisation tutor.
- The evaluation will be done in accordance with the activities developed in the enterprise or organisation and with the objectives defined in the training plan.
- Both theoretical and transversal competences will be evaluated.