In MONDRAGON UNIversity it is specified as follows:
- The total duration of the training period in the enterprise-organisation with regard to the total regulated duration of the studies is defined.
- Defines how the training program for the period in the enterprise-organisation is integrated in the curriculum and the subjects/modules which it is made up of.
- Defines whether the dual education is obligatory or voluntary in the degree/master and if the possibility exists for the student to change from one learning path to another (in the case where more than one learning path exsits).
TIME IN THE ENTERPRISE
More then 30% of regulatory time.
More than 25% of the ECTS of the bachelor's degree from the commencement of the alternation.
More than 40% of the ECTS of the master's degree from the commencement of the alternation.
* Credits developed in enterprise-organisation are calculated and evaluated from the start of the alternating periods (1st or 2nd course). The development of the end-of-degree project in the same enterprise-organisations is also included.
INTEGRATION IN THE CURRICULUM
- The learning results (LR) are defined to be achieved in the training plan of the company or organization.
- The LR are those which are already defined in the map of competences and learning results of the degree, or a link is established with the competences of the degree.
- The LR are assessed and accredited by the academic tutor, by the student and by the enterprise-organisation.
- Credits are granted for a subject or module integrated in the syllabus.
- The training plan is included in the European Supplement to the Degree (SET).
OBLIGATORY/VOLUNTARY (For degrees with only DUAL modality)