Choice, designation and administrative framework
WHO AND HOW IS THE ENTERPRISE OR ORGANISATION CHOSEN
- The enterprise or organisation proposes a training project.
- The centre defines and validates the training project and the enterprise or organisation.
- The student can suggest the enterpriser or organisation.
WHO AND HOW IS THE STUDENT CHOSEN
- Students interested request to participate (not necessary for degrees with only dual modality)
- The university shars CV information of preselected candidate with the enterprise or organisation.
- Enterprise or organisation confirms the candidate (via interview or group dynamics if necessary).
AGREEMENT / CONTRACT
- Educational cooperation agreement (In some cases under contract if the enterprise or organisation so requires).
525€/month (Bachelor's Degree)
625€/month (Master's Degree)
(Reference Cooperative Labour Regulations - half day grant).
* Reference 2016-2017 course.
Above the minimum wage. (Depending on enterprise or organisation)