Quality, Prevention of Work Risks, and Enviroment
SYSTEM OF INTERNAL GUARANTEE OF QUALITY
The Faculty of Humanities and Education Sciences of Mondragon University has designed a system of internal guarantee of quality that is consistent with the principles and characteristics of the AUDIT program of the National Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation (Agencia Nacional de Evaluación de la Calidad y Acreditación, ANECA). By means of this system, we hope to accomplish the following goals:
- to participate actively in the process of continuous improvement implemented by Mondragon University and described in its Quality Plan.
- to promote an attitude of dedication to continuous improvement in all areas of the Faculty.
- to review and develop the processes carried out in the Faculty, approaching them in a manner that is satisfactory to interest groups and members of the Faculty.
- to guarantee that the standards that apply to the activities of the institution are upheld.
- to promote actions that seek the continuous improvement of the processes developed in the Faculty.
The application of this system extends to the degrees offered by the Faculty, and information on ANECA’s VERIFICA, MONITOR and ACREDITA programs is provided in the details of each academic degree.
This is a program that helps universities to design their own mechanisms to manage the quality of teaching of the university faculty and to advance their development and recognition.