Programme for Orientation, Activation and Labour Intermediation
Within the framework of the programme for the promotion of employability of the Provincial Council of Bizkaia -Lan Berri-, the 3R GAZTEA programme is established, a programme of early intervention with young unemployed people up to 30 years of age with a qualification, so that they can gain their first work experience.
In this context, Mondragon Unibertsitatea is launching the call for participation in this programme, aimed at Mondragon Unibertsitatea university graduates registered in Bizkaia.
The 3R GAZTEA programme is promoted and funded by the Department of Employment, Social Inclusion and Equality of the Provincial Council of Bizkaia.
Requirements to be met by applicants of the 3R GAZTEA programme
- Have obtained an official university bachelor's degree or master's degree from Mondragon Unibertsitatea.
- Graduates of Higher Level Training Cycles from Mondragon Goi Eskola Politeknikoa and Oñati Gestio Eskola, both centres integrated in the respective faculties of Mondragon Unibertsitatea, will also be eligible for the programme.
- Not having reached the age of 30 before the start of the programme.
- Be registered with Lanbide/Basque Employment Service, in a situation of unemployment or job improvement.
- Be registered in Bizkaia at the start date of the programme.
Documentation to be provided
- Photocopy of ID card
- Census document issued in the Historical Territory of Bizkaia with current validity.
- Certificate of being registered as a jobseeker - Basque Employment Service
Application form available until 28 February 2022Apply