Special Educational Needs
Students with any kind of disability who have special educational needs arising from their disability, will have the support of a assessment panel that will evaluate the need for any possible curricular changes, timetable adjustments or alternative studies. This panel is composed of:
- The doctor of the institution
- The technical officer responsible for the prevention of occupational risks
- The director responsible for the prevention of occupational hazards and environment
- The degree coordinator
- A PAS Academic Services technical officer
- Guidance service: with the participation of the course coordinators and the teaching team for the semester.
- Academic services:
- Registration and enrolment
- Application for study grants and scholarships
- Certificates, records and awarding of qualifications
- Attracting and assigning Degree and Master projects
- Managing national and international mobility
- Managing the PhD
- Virtual campus: The Moodle platform makes it possible to perform some of the activities of the teaching-learning process in a flexible way, through interactivity between the lecturer and the student.
- Reprography Service.
- Services to manage and maintain the computer equipment.
- Times for using the facilities: if any students of the Polytechnic College wish to use the facilities outside of regular opening times, they have the following options, after asking for prior permission:
- From Monday to Thursday: 24 hours a day
- Friday: from 00:00 to 23:00
- Public and university holidays: from 8:00 to 18:00
- Social rooms: there are various social rooms equipped with basic kitchens to be used as self-service.