Dirección de operaciones logístico productivas
La creciente competitividad obliga a las empresas a buscar elementos diferenciadores no sólo en productos, sino en servicios que se ofrecen. Definida la Estrategia empresarial y dentro de ésta la Estrategia de Servicio, entra en juego la LOGISTICA EMPRESARIAL y la LOGISTICA INTEGRAL como función de la empresa que, definidas las necesidades del cliente, planifica, implanta y controla los recursos y capacidades para garantizar los flujos de materiales internos y externos, desde el proveedor, pasando por el sistema productivo y sistema de distribución, al cliente final y los flujos de información relacionados.
Áreas de conociemiento
- Consultancy Project Management
Production engineering: Lean production – Lay-Out definition/redefinition - Quick Changeover & Single Minute Exchange of Die – Improvement in productive efficiency - Analysis and improvement of productive systems using simulation tools - Design of production management models - Analysis of the production management model using simulation tools – Introduction to production management techniques – MTM techniques.
Project management: PMI® based project management, Project Portfolio Management, Single Project Management, Multiproject Management ,“Critical Chain” based Project Management for resource constrained industrial systems and Risk Management.
Logistics: Purchase and supply management – Purchase and supply analysis – Evaluation of suppliers’ quality systems– Supplier integration – Externalization of logistics – Management of productive and distribution chains at both physical and organisational levels (Warehouses, stock buffers, maintenance policies, transport networks, etc.) - Analysis of supply chains through the use of simulation and multi-objective optimization tools
Quality engineering: 6 sigma – Operations Research – Design of Experiments – Poka Yoke Systems – Auto-control – Quality control techniques – Quality improvement techniques.
- Lean Production
How to maximize the efficiency of productive systems
- Agile Production
How to maximize the effectiveness of productive systems
- Leagile Production
How to maximize jointly the effectiveness and efficiency of productive systems
- Project and Multi-project Management
How to manage mono and multi-project environments in an efficient and effective way
- Purchase and Supply Management
How to be competitive in the supplier-market
- Six Sigma Management
How to be competitive in product and service in quality terms
- Production Management
How to effectively and efficiently manage productive resources.
- Distribution Management
How to effectively and efficiently manage distribution means and resources
- Operations Research
How to face optimization approaches by using technical tools
- Supply Chain Integration
How to guarantee the service to a client, at a competitive all-inclusive cost
- Regulated Education
Lecturing in Industrial Engineering Degrees (Mechanics, Electronics, Computer Sciences, etc.)
Coordination of Engineering Degrees (Mechanics specialized in Production Systems, Industrial Organisation Engineering)
Formación Continua / Programas de Postgrado
Masters in Operations Management
Masters in Supply Chain Management
Masters in Project Management
Masters in Production Management
- Expert/Advanced Courses:
Six Sigma Black Belt Training - Six Sigma Black Belt Course
Six Sigma Green Belt Training - Six Sigma Green Belt Course
Expert Course in Project Management
Advanced Course in Project Management
Advanced Course in Maintenance Management
Expert Course in Supply Chain Management
Project Management Professional (PMP,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Management_Professional ) certification course (“the most demanded professional management certification in the world today”,http://www.certtest.com/pmp.html , last visit: 09/12/2008).
Visit http://iraunkor.eps.mondragon.edu/ for further information.
Proyectos de Investigación:
-EUROZONA: Strategic research on the definition of an intelligent and sustainable management architecture for the movement of goods in the Eurozone (Basque Government funded support program for the strategic research ETORTEK, IE10-279, 2010-2012)
-EFFECTIWORK: Integrated ict-based solution for Enhanced manufacturing efficiency and safety (European transnational project MANUNET-2010-PRO-EFFECTIWORK, 2011-2012)
-AHP-INT: Tool to support decision making in the process of internationalisation of production (Basque Government funded Innotek project IT2009-0000093, 2009-2011)
- AVAILAFACTURING: Development of a tool for the management of Technical Assistance Service Networks for the availability maximisation of Manufacturing Equipment and/or Products (European transnational project MANUNET-2009-BC-006, 2010-2012)
- POLIRUTA: Development a system to support the identification and design of commuting routes (Basque Government funded Innotek project IT-2008/00376, 2009-2011)
- SERVISTOCK: Development of a tool for the joint optimization of logistic safety stock levels and transportation types (European transnational project MANUNET-2008-BC-001, 2009-2011)
- SMARTRANS-SMARTII: Intelligent routing assignment for public transport companies (Basque Government funded Saiotek project 2008-2009)
- KATAIA-BALKE: Diagnose and development of logistic strategies (Basque Government funded Saiotek project 2002-2003)
- BALKE: Supply chain adaptative model (Basque Government funded Saiotek project 2003-2004)
- OPTIMA: Development of a model for the optimization of global maintenance costs (CIT-020700-2005-1, Ministry of Science and Education, 2005-2006).
- Thematic Network: Modelling of productive systems for the optimization of safety and quality of service. (DPI2006-27208-E, Ministry of Science and Education, 2006-2010).
- OPP-ZERO: Optimization of work orders managed within warehouses
- CEE as WBL: Application of the FWBL (Project-Based Active Learning) to the formation in companies.
- GAIK: Research in logistic transport management.
- DPP: Optimization of the work orders managed within warehouses.
Contratos con empresas
The Operations Management team area has developed over 60 applied research projects support with funds provided by companies.
Tesis Doctorales en marcha
"Intelligent routing assignment for transport companies"
In execution. Expected finishing date 12, Mondragon Unibertsitatea. Amorrortu, I.
- Simulation Software
- Optimization Software
- Software for statistical analysis